Directors, Teachers & Staff:
- 12 Month Year Round Program enhanced with summer related activities in the months of June, July and August.
- Formal Preschool Curriculum
- Two Way Bilingual Program / Dual Language Immersion
- APPLE Accreditation
- Gold Seal Recognition
- Internet cameras in the classrooms
Government Funded Programs:
- Florida VPK Provider
- Florida VPK Summer Session Available
- CDS Voucher Program Accepted in Florida
- Step Up and McKay Scholarships
- Georgia Pre-K Provider
- DFACS Accepted in Georgia
Food USDA Approved:
- Nutritional morning breakfast
- Hot catered lunches
- Afternoon snacks
Enrichment classes are offered weekly at the center for an extra fee. The center will seek for programs of interest to parents and students so that the children can conveniently get all there enrichment classes while on site. No more running to and from enrichments after school. The Director can provide a list of the available programs that are offered during school hours.
*Other Activities Available:
- Before and after school program and activities
- Gymnastics/Movement Class
- Tee Ball
- Art Class and more........................
*These extra curricular activities are available dependent upon availability and demand.
Several times a year, a professional photographer comes to photograph the children. They provide families with many purchasing options. The types of pictures taken include School Day, Fall, Holiday, Spring, Class, and Graduation pictures.
Hearing, Vision and Speech Screenings:
We provide vision and hearing screening opportunities at least once a year. Assistance or referrals are provided for children who may need additional services or screening.
We offer Summer Camp every year during the months of June, July and August for preschool kids and their school age siblings. Click on Summer for more information.